Proton Elic Lb2s
Proton Elic Lb2s
2 Magnetic Probes
Metal and Space Sensitive Led Lights
- Operating temperature -20C to +40C
- Temperature when not working -40C to +60C
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Transducer pulse width modulated rate 1953 khz
- Battery time 50-100 hr
- Charging time max 3 hours
- Maximum continuous power 850 mA
- Voltage source 5V Frequency width 433mhz+/-khz miscellaneous Maximum operating humidity -95
- Software display colors 276m
- Screen refresh rate 0.2 sec
- Water resistant-no
- Processor – IMU MAGNETIC-0120ut
- THERMAL SENSOR 64 pixels
- Internal working memory-2 CGB
- Modulation -100.1 am
- Modulation signal-digital Demodulation-log
- AM-DEMODULATOR Scan center-1.3 A
- Scan rate-0.2 Nanosecond(max)-auto 1pps
- Transmitters 2-7 Measuring range-+-150Ut
- Bandwidth- DC ..1 kHz (-3 dB)
- Green laser
- Touch screen
- 50 meters depth
- 1000 meters range
Quick description: It is a 2 Line 16 Column 64 Pixel thermal imager. It can see the thermal differences in the angle it looks at with a resolution of 64 pixels. VIEW ANGLE IS 60 DEGREES.
Magnetic Sensor: The magnetic sensor measures the DC magnetic field strength at its location. Each sensor measures the magnetic field strength on the axis it is looking at at its own point. It provides fast data collection by measuring the severity.
After the system collects data from all sensors that can operate selectively, either thermally or magnetically, it sends the data via bluetooth to the computer software along with the direction it looks.
The camera, which is in the center of a sphere in the computer environment, looks at the shell of the sphere from the inside and paints the inner surface of the shell of the sphere in the relevant color according to the sensor information received.
This situation is met as a separate number for each metal in the software environment, which offers the possibility of discrimination.
The color contrast is reflected on the screen as a color (Metal red space - Blue torak green).
Possibilities and Capabilities: It can detect voids or metals in detecting buried metals (Reinforced Concrete-Horasan-Rock-Soil) and buried underground metals (tunnel-room-storage) formed by hand or by carving into the natural ground.
This has a menu option suitable for indoor searches as well as indoor searches such as caves, for example (Indoor scan - Outdoor scan)
Proton elic lb-2 is a new generation proton elic series. lb-2 has customized lidar and 64 pxs thermal sensor as well as 4 magnetic multi-sensors.
LB-2 has a 1000 mt range, good soil conditions and 25 mt depth in proper use. It has 3d-customized 3d-4d presentation with its own special program (metal discrimination, depth detection, distance information, and a lidar sensor that calculates to pinpoint the target, detailed analysis upon request. There is (-dat- and grid) file translation for
LB-2 /64 pxs thermal provides 64 times more sensitive and more powerful than previous models, and also offers high resolution on a wider area in seconds.
With the developed and multi-probe LB-2/2, it provides stronger and clearer scanning and in a very short time.
It increases clarity with a faster surface recognition thanks to the lb-2/lidar sensor.
With its laser, which is powerful in lb-2/pointing, it easily marks the location of the target for you.
CERTIFICATIONS OF LB-2
- CE CERTIFICATE
- ISO 9001 QUALITY CERTIFICATE
- ISO 14001 QUALITY CERTIFICATE
- ISO 22000 QUALITY CERTIFICATE
- ISO 45001 QUALITY CERTIFICATE
- ISO 27001 QUALITY CERTIFICATE
- ISO 10002 QUALITY CERTIFICATE
- OHSAS 18001
- REFERENCED FROM OTHER OFFICIAL INSTITUTIONS
Scope of Delivery
- 1 main unit
- 2 magnetic sensors
- Hangable Tablet bag
- Connection cable
- User manual
- *Tablets or computers are not shipped.
- The software of the device is free of charge. But "Tablet is sold extra."
- The software of the device is free in the device package.
- The tablet is not included in the package.
- We ship to every country with international air cargo companies.
- Our production time is an average of 5 days. It may vary depending on the model or density of the device.
- Carrying bag
- Main unit
- Connection cable
- Tablet bag