Proton Nascosto Adaptive Lzr
Proton Nascosto Adaptive Lzr
2 Probes and 2 separate sensors
Metal and Space Sensitive Led Lights
Proton Nascosto Adaptive Lzr Technical Specifications
- Operating temperature -20C to +40C
- Temperature when not working -40C to +60C
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Transducer pulse width modulated rate 1953 khz
- khz Battery time 2-4 stt
- Charging time max 3 hours
- Maximum continuous power 850 mA
- Voltage source 11.1 v-14.2 v
- Frequency width 433 mhz+/-khz
- Maximum operating humidity -95
- Software display colors 256 m
- Screen refresh rate 0.2
- Water resistant-no
- Processor – Motorola 8mhz
- Internal working memory-EEPROM 16K 8
- ICT Modulation -100.1 am
- Modulation signal-digital Demodulation-log AM-
- DEMODULATOR Scanning center-1.3 A
- Scan rate-0.2 Nanosecond(max)-auto 1pps Transmitters 2-7
- Measuring range-+-150 Ut
- Bandwidth- DC ..1 kHz (-3 dB)
- Depth between 5-25 meters 1000 meters range
In addition to the advanced state-of-the-art underground imaging feature, additional With the specially developed area scanning menu, you can reach approximately between 15 meters and 50 meters. It can scan the location of the metal and the cavity in a few seconds from a distance. Allows you to position the area.
LRL – FIELD SCAN (Responds with sound.) SPACE AND METAL On the other hand, with the 3D imaging system, the area detected by area scanning advanced cesium sensors special Reflection 3D software with high resolution presents with. Good punctuation as well as object separation for example (such as gold, iron, void and tunnel) PROTON NASCOSTO ADAPTIVE LZR Archaeological researches in rooms, tunnels and assists you with entry detection of passages.
Also law enforcement in the use of forces to search for objects such as buried corpses and weapons suitable. With a deep sensor, both increasing the depth and the highest While providing high resolution and metal separation in performance, the device In the top class, it is possible to transport in an economical way.
With the built-in ADAPTIVE sensor, you can be closer to the high solution. will provide. The device is enclosed in a single carrying case with a deep sensor and a special tablet. It has a computer and a special sensor designed for area scanning.
DEVICE USAGE AREAS
This device designed for professional beginners;
- Archaeological excavations
- Road works and cable pipe detection
- In the gold burial and treasure industry for hobby purposes
- From the detection of objects such as Security (law enforcement) – Body searches – Buried weapon – Other ETY items )
- Military area, bunker detection, escape tunnels, passages, eyp substances
- The space science industry, from the detection of celestial objects, for example; in the detection of objects such as meteorite, platinum, zirgon
- Construction industry, lost pipe detection, soil strength tests, for example; Detection of objects such as pipe, kung, etc.
- In municipal legal entities, large-scale water leakage detection, plastic and non-plastic pipe detection, illegal storage and petrol station illegal storage inspection.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 main unit
- Gauss meter sensor
- Adaptive sensor
- Long range sensor
- Ground scan sensor
- Hangable Tablet bag
- Connection cable
- User manual
- *Tablets or computers are not shipped.
- The software of the device is free of charge. But "Tablet is sold extra."
- The software of the device is free in the device package.
- The tablet is not included in the package.
- We ship to every country with international air cargo companies.
- Our production time is an average of 5 days. It may vary depending on the model or density of the device.
- Carrying bag
- Main unit
- Connection cable
- Tablet bag
LZR – FIELD SCAN
(It gives a loud reaction.) SPACE AND METAL
The camera, which is in the center of a sphere in the computer environment, looks at the shell of the sphere from the inside and paints the inner surface of the shell of the sphere with the relevant color according to the received sensor information.
On the other hand, 3D imaging system and advanced cesium sensors present the area detected by area scanning with special Reflection 3D software in high resolution. Apart from good punctuation, the separation of the object (such as gold, iron, space and tunnel)
PROTON NASCOSTO Archaeological surveys assist you in identifying entrances to rooms, tunnels and passages. It is also suitable for law enforcement officers to search for objects such as buried corpses and weapons. With a deep sensor, it is possible to carry the device in the highest class economically, while increasing the depth and providing high resolution and metal separation at the highest performance. The device has a deep sensor and a special tablet computer in a single carrying case and a special sensor designed for field scanning.